Ten Important Lessons From Noah’s Ark
1. Don’t miss the boat
2. Remember that we are all in the same boat
3. Plan Ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the Ark
4. Stay fit. You never know when you may be asked to do something really challenging.
5. Don’t pay attention to the critics; get on with the job that needs to be done.
6. It’s always better to travel in pairs.
7. Speed isn’t always an advantage. Work slowly and carefully.
8. Build your future on high ground.
9. Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic was built by expert professonals.
10. When you go through a storm, hold your head up high. When you are with God, a rainbow awaits you.